Search results

  1. BoroMart

    Gareth Southgate what a guy

    I reckon 90% of the loudmouthed internet trolls who incessantly attack him would blow out of steam and agree he's the best manager we've had in 50 years within about 5 mins of chatting to him. The other 10% are knuckledragging idiots.
  2. BoroMart

    Galloway

    the policies will be agreed and communicated prior to an election in a manifesto. This is always the way, they're not in power (yet) so they don't need to give solutions and strategy yet in any major detail.
  3. BoroMart

    There’s a difference between discussion and criticising esp among Boro fans

    agreed, however that right to speak out does come with a responsibility to be fair with it and not just pile on, blamestorm, create conspiracies and over negatively hypothesis, leading to a spread of malaise
  4. BoroMart

    Galloway

    Starmer will put a saucer of milk out for him, that'll keep him quiet
  5. BoroMart

    The clubs relations with ex players

    Well there's a few but the culture comes from teh top down and I feel that Gibson's too hard nosed, petty and cold sometimes.......and I say this as someone that was accused of actually being Gibson last week :ROFLMAO:
  6. BoroMart

    The clubs relations with ex players

    So I guess the key point i about respecting your employees doesn't matter if they clean the toilets or are a cup winning goalkeeper.
  7. BoroMart

    The clubs relations with ex players

    He's still a human though, you put everything into a job for 10 years, and you're ignored as you leave, that's gonna hurt regardless how much you are paid.
  8. BoroMart

    The stadium that bankrupted a football club

    near double , agreed, but they proved you can get up on a budget. Luton, Huddersfield, Reading, QPR, Wigan lots of clubs with relatively small budgets have made play offs in the last decade
  9. BoroMart

    The clubs relations with ex players

    didn't Schwarzer say that after 10 years of blood, sweat and tears for the club he was effectively ignored by upper management as he left, and then 3 or 4 months after he left he received a cold computer printed thank you for your service letter. Sounds a bit of bitterness from senior...
  10. BoroMart

    Academy players - too cautious?

    Nkrumah, Finch and Cartwright are all well thought of but had serious injuries and missed big parts of the season.
  11. BoroMart

    Are we a bit distracted by the Striker situation this summer?....

    You can't really make conclusions like that off one or two games. Well you can, but its folly to do that. Carrick is learning all the time, we're going through a tough patch, all teams do at some point, at least he has the excuse of one of the lost injury ravaged seasons we've ever had. I make...
  12. BoroMart

    Poor Liz Truss was thwarted by the 'Deep State'

    It’s impossible to hold him to the fire because he never answers anything. She might be his political enemy but she’s also a great example of how fractured and thus ungovernable the Tory party is…thus calling out his failure to hold her to account is highlight just how weak his position in and...
  13. BoroMart

    The stadium that bankrupted a football club

    Didn’t Luton go up with a wage bill of approx 13m last season?
  14. BoroMart

    The stadium that bankrupted a football club

    Didn’t it appear in the last accounts as 2.5m
  15. BoroMart

    Poor Liz Truss was thwarted by the 'Deep State'

    They’ve asked question about foodbanks too, so I’m not sure what your point is
  16. BoroMart

    Are we a bit distracted by the Striker situation this summer?....

    gotta love the Boat, absolutely top top class CDM. I remember one year nearly all his stats were better than a prime Makelele but no one seemed to notice.
  17. BoroMart

    Poor Liz Truss was thwarted by the 'Deep State'

    Are you saying that it's wrong for the opposition to ask questions about Truss's maniacal appearanceat the CPAC and apparent support of Hero Tommy Robinson and Deep State hyperbole? It seems you are saying the opposition shouldn't be asking those questions of a senior high-profile MP and...
  18. BoroMart

    Are we a bit distracted by the Striker situation this summer?....

    If we keep Hackney then a Boateng is exactly what we need. I know that type has fallen out of a favour a little, but I think they are still vastly important.
  19. BoroMart

    Are we a bit distracted by the Striker situation this summer?....

    It sounds less likely that Hackney will and if he does it sounds like well have massive scope for investment. O'Brien may or may not be here, but he's barely featured really. Howson needs replacing as a first teamer and to be a back up. Barlaser, I'd get rid if anyone offers 1m.
  20. BoroMart

    The stadium that bankrupted a football club

    I thought it was gonna be about Valencia
Back
Top